• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IceLeaders Highlights 2004 - MUST SEE

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
IceLeaders Highlight VIDEO - High Speed - CLICK HERE

IceLeaders presents

2004 Highlights - GOOD STUFF

IceLeaders Highlight VIDEO - High Speed - CLICK HERE
We recommend you Right Click on the High Speed link above and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The high speed is a bigger picture sharper with better sound.

Click this link for slow speed telephone connections.

To inquire about advertising on Iceleaders please contact
Rick Paquin - [email protected] or
Pete Riola - [email protected]

Please, let us know what you think of this video right here?

Thanks for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 09-15-2004).]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the video and now I have ice fever more then ever. The I.C.E. Series looks like a great time. Whether there is a series in Wi or not, I'm going to try hard to make at least one in Mn this year, cant wait to meet everyone that Ive been talking to on-line. Shawn

Definitely an awesome video! You're right CRAPPIEBAIT, it gets the blood pumpin! The ICE Series is going to be a blast again this year! smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 09-28-2004).]

LOW was a blast...every spot we set up we got fish...we tried to save a few $$$ in gas and drove up in a cavilar...and didn't bring a shack...it was trip we will remember for a life time...then watching the video I saw Ed the guy that staredt <a href=http://www.chicagolandfishing.com>clf.com</a> who went up with me won a 1 man pull over shack...here we fish all weekend out in the cold and then wins the shack...timing is every thing

I had a great time at the events last year. It was a great opportunity to get to know FM'ers. I came away with a fun time, Great friends, tips and tactics and a few great prizes. I can't say enough about how making new friends has changed things for me. It lead to MANY great fishing adventures this year! Half of the time on the water I wasn't even fishing but just talk'ing with others. Thats the cool thing about Ice Leaders it is not all about who catches the most, biggest to have an equal chance at some great prizes. I am looking forward to this years events.

Thanks to all of those who worked hard to put these on last year!

------------------
Brian Rogers

Iceleaders
JR's Tackle

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 09-27-2004).]

it hurts man, after seeing that video and watching it over and over and over again, i can't wait any longer!!!! i heard frost in someplaces this week, can't be long now before ice is on the lake!!!

[This message has been edited by ivegottabite (edited 09-28-2004).]

matt, have never tryed crow lake, but we fish dryberry and do good.
we need a winter resort this january, we have been staying at andy lake, and they will no longer be open in the winter, do you have any good resorts in this area open to ice fishermen. crow lake would be great also. we commute to lakes via snowmobiles.

knoppers,
I know a lot of guys who go out of Crawfords Resort on Crow Lake. Pretty good laker fishing. Whitefish Bay on Lake of the Woods is another excellent choice for lakers through the ice. A lot of choices up in that area for places to stay as well.

------------------
Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson
Pro Staff Coordinator
FishingMN Sponsors

Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Muskie Bay on Crow lake is a good location and Whitefish Bay Camp is an outstanding ice fishing fishery as well.

I watched the video again Pete and it gets me going everytime I watch it. NICE JOB!!!