• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Squirrel and hawk

Steve's got some aura that makes my equipment go goofy when he's around! The rough legged was hovering on my side of the car, and when I started my burst my camera locked up! He jumped out and started snapping away while I recovered the best I could and got a couple of shots. Canon 40D, 70-200L 2.8:

BW1.jpg

BW2.jpg

Still testing the 50D and high ISO's. The squirrel was under thick pine canopy and shadowed well except for a bit on his tail. Canon 50D, 100-400L, ISO 3200 f/5.6 and 1/80th second. The first shot is UNTOUCHED! The second was with NN applied to the background only:

BW3.jpg

BR4.jpg

By the way, Steve did make good on his promise on a wolf print from this weekend, and it is VERY nice! grin Thanks Steve!