• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend plans!

JRedig

Haha, beat Cjac to the punch!

What are you guys doing? I'm gonna be hitting it hard, tomorrow afternoon/night, saturday and sunday at least 10 hours each. Think i'm gonna skip shooting this weekend.

Get Ms. Piggie!!

-Jeff

weekends are awesome because i get to fish somewhere besides Sugar, you know, lakes that don't suck. can't complain about the mild temps and beautiful evenings we've had this month out there though. not sure what the destination is yet but it's going to be on like donkey kong!

if anyone is heading to sugar, the south ramp is closed for the season. if you usually use the south ramp, you've probably got better places to fish near you anyway......

good luck finding a spot rebel, if i was going to be in the metro i'd offer but looks like i'll probably be heading the other way.

While I plan on getting out a couple more times this year yet I have Buck Fever too bad right now. I've hardly gotten to bowhunt yet and this is getting to be Primetime. Thus my time will be soaked up in the deerstand this weekend.

Living life one day at a time......

Heading out tomorrow afternoon in the TC area. Smaller lake, so we should be able to hit a shallow pass or two and see if the last couple mild days pushed a few fish back up top, then hit the deep weedline if that doesn't pan out.

Sat and Sun are up in the air at this point. I'm sure I'll get out one of them if not both. The Vikes game is a GREAT excuse to head out on the water!

mississippi river. from shore grin most all weekend. for 'ski's and 'eye's. i'll stay within a few miles of downtown minneapolis and fish right inside it's heart for a bit. come to think of it i might even toss out some chicken liver and see if i can tie into a few cat's downtown. good luck all. smile

Rebel we should meet up sometime and hit French if your open to it, I figure you got the knowledge and I have a boat so let's put them to work together, haven't really fished alot of skis but have fished french a couple times for them, I store the boat down that way, but was thinking of next weekend if your open. Let me know

Sure thing Bigeye... that sounds good... my email address is in my signature...

What kind of a boat... why I ask is because I visited French about 2 weeks ago... and the water was very LOW at the launch... wouldnt want to have any problem with launching ur boat... if you know what I mean...

I'll shoot ya an email tomorrow and we can figure out a time etc. I know the lake is down some but we shouldn't have any trouble getting on the water, it's a 1775 pro-v on a roller trailer so that always helps. I've launched in some pretty shallow water and am not really afraid to back the rig in far enough so we should be good. Next weekend is open for me, shouldn't really be any traffic on the water as it deer opener so either Sat or Sunday works. heck we could even go on a muskie tour if you wanted to. If we don't suceed on French we can bomb up to the metro and finish it out up there. I'll shoot you an email and we can figure everything out.

Got it... will reply to it tomorrow...

Looks like I'll pull an all-day with Huey out on BE, Indy, or Forest on Sunday... we'll see how it goes... November seems to be sweet for me... seeing how its my birthday month... Lets hope the surprise comes!!!

quick realeased about a 46-47 this morning. little skinney but acrobatic as all heck. smile downtown mpls. mississippi. black and gold inline from Heckler grin

Now you've got me thinking...few casts before work or at lunch...hmmm.