• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FISH-N-CHUM *DELETED*

BigDaddy

I can see a bunch of fisherman forgetting to take them off when fishing is over and walking into gas stations, restaurants, and bars wearing their rod holders.

Could be a new trend in fashion.

We might have to add this to the list of revolutionary ice fishing items everybody needs for this winter grin.gif

Seriously though it could be a very useful item.

they had 1 or 2 booths last year at the ice show with devices like this. i think its pretty lazy myself. my luck if i used one of these while sitting and forgot to hold onto my rod when I stood back up, it would point the rod down, fall out and down the hole my rod would go.....

[This message has been edited by gvg_uwec (edited 09-13-2004).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Actually, it doesn't work that way.

When you stand up your rod stays pointing in the same direction as when sitting.

You can actually carry your rods in the holder if you swivel it up.

You can also jig them and set the hook just by differant leg movements. They look funny at first.

However, after using them extensively they definitely have a place for plenty of ice fishermen out there.

Fish'n Chum - More info -CLICK HERE

They work great for stream trout anglers, shore fishermen, trollers, and disabled anglers.

Can you think of any other situations these might come in handy for?