• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team Catfish and Moores Bait and Tackle

DTro

I know a few items have been mentioned here and there in this forum, but I thought I’d throw out my thoughts as well. I was recently over at Bob’s to pick up some reels that he was closing out for a price I couldn’t refuse, and while there I checked out all the new Team Catfish gear and accessories. A while back I heard a few things about this gear and basically brushed it off as another “stink bait and jingle bells company”.

Upon further review, these actually look like quality products that could be a nice addition to the Catfishing arsenal.

The new line of Rods look and feel very nice. They come in a ½, ¾, and 1 ton versions. Best of all they are White! grin

Some of the other products that looked good are the double action hooks, the sinker slider attachments (switch sinker sizes on the fly), and the heavy duty fish grips. Not to mention glow wraps for the rods, and a variety of other odds and ends.

Since we are now moving into the “gawking and shopping” season. I would recommend taking some time to stop by Moores Bait and Tackle to check out the new Team Catfish line of gear.

Start making out that wish list!

Cat rash is a right of passage isn't it? wink

Dang straight. Wouldn't say its so much a right of passage... more a part of living the cattin' life.

I don't care how bad it gets, little peroxide and a stick to grit your teeth into and its all good. wink

Living the dream... grin

Back on topic though... I've GOT to get to Bob's to check these rods out.

Nice to see a bunch of manufacturer's jumping back into the higher end catfish rod market. Catfish Safari, The Rod Shop, and now Team Catfish all offer some awesome cat rods.