• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bloody tail??

fishin58

My springer/lab has a bloody end of her tail, I think it is raw from wacking stuff and rubbing on the floor. And now she is always licking or chewing at it. I could not find a cut on her until I noticed my pants had blood splashes from her wacking me!

I looked back at old posts and saw where people used balm for abrasions, will she chew at this or leave it alone. What else could you use on it? Thanks

My male setter actually wears his tail tip down to the bone. (all hair and skin is gone) Looks really bad but not much you can do about it. Corn stalks are really tough on the tail also. You can try duct tape but it is really hard to remove. Just keep it clean so it doesn't get infected

Take a look at his tail in this pic.

007.jpg