• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday fishinchicks

Sifty

Thanks guys! I will be driving to Martinsville in the van my hubby bought me! We'll be tailgating with it as well. grin

2982122823_5c9f9797ed_o.jpg

My old van was getting up in miles, and we travel from the Marshall area to Rochester once a month for my daughter's appointments, so hubby thought a newer set of wheels would help.

I must've been a good girl! winkwhistle

This one is so quiet compared to my old one. I have to look at the gauges to make sure the engine is running.

I just figured out today that it has the tailgating seats in the back. Sweet! This will make it perfect for tailgating at the races.

It has a 3.8l engine, so it isn't short on ponies. I thought my 3.3 could move...better make sure I use cruise control or I will be in big trouble! grin