• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Not ready

I am just not ready to quit the soft water yet, but alas Saturday night I will pull the boat out and tuck it away for the winter. The high on Sunday is supposed to be around 37 and I guess it is time to start working on my ice fishing gear. I have had such a great time fall fishing, best I have ever had. Last nights count was 3 northerns (kept for pickling) and one 19" walleye for dinner Sunday. I hope to get out later today and again on Saturday.

Did I read Barb was inviting us up for walleye dinner on Sunday??? What time??? grinlaugh

The way I read it she was offering everyone some pickled pike. grin

I put the boat away two weekends ago, for the second time. I had fully winterized it a week before that, but couldn't help myself and went out one last time.

It is a sad day, givving up on summer and looking forward to winter.

Thursday's gonna be tough on everyone when it almost hits 60 (well that's what they're forecasting anyway!!) Jim winterized our boat too. It's time. You can already tell that it's shifting to the Ice Fishing season when there's 124 people viewing the Ice fishing forum and only 30 reading the Open Water forum right now!