• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Armor

pipesmoker

I bought an Ice Armor Xtreme Suit when Thorne Bros had a sale this spring through their HSOforum. It's an XL. I love the way the bibs fit but the jacket feels too big. Wondering if anybody has the other extreme fit, has the large suit but the bibs fit but the jacket feels to small. Would love to do a trade. Mine's never been worn. May go to TBs and see if I can at least exchange for a size large. I have receipt. Anybody????

Thanks,

Steve

I tried it on last night with the clothes I would wear fishing. I felt like the Michelin man. I know the bibs feel right, even a little snug in the crotch, but I can adjust that. What I'm going to do is head up to TBs and try on the lg to see if there's a big difference in sizes. I read my receipt and I should be able to exchange for store credit if the large fits better.

Thanks,

Steve

I find that the only time I ever really wear my jacket (Vexilar cold snap bibs & jacket) is when I am outside my shack and it is really cold out. With the added warmth of the bibs, and thermals+hooded sweatshirt, it usually keeps me plenty warm. Your going to love the difference it makes having a good set of ice fishing bibs - love the padded waterproof knees.

Good plan on going to the store and comparing the fit. Good luck!