• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was wondering if anybody here is using a hay bale type blind set up? and do you like it? whats the best one out there? The reason I'm asking is my buddy and I did the field thing this year with my daughter and found that laying down covered in fast grass is ok but we want to be more comfy and quicker on the gun, you got it we missed way more than we should have shocked.

Tom

layout blind is the way to go IMO. If youre looking for a hay bale blind, make sure there are Hay Bales in the field you are hunting in because I've tried it before without hay bales and it sticks out like a sore thumb and flares all the birds away. If youre hunting in tall grass on shore for ducks that probably work fine.