• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I.C.E. Series

Bobberboy

Little King,
Glad to hear that! It will be nice to hit the ice and talk fishing with you again. We'll also plan that trip for Red Lake smile.gif Are you and Bob gonna carpool?

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do I get in on the I.C.E. series events. I fish all over MN an WI. I also have a cabin up in hayward WI an would be able to help on any event that might be up on neslon or other lakes in the area. Also if any one would like to try the hayward area this winter I,d be glade to show you some good spots.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

fishingtguy74, thank you very much for the offer. Please use the "Contact Us" link below and send me an e-mail stating what you would like to help with. I will get Tom, Dennis, Paul or Matt in touch with you to get you involved.

They already mentioned you so that is a good thing.

Little King,
No big water puddles this time...that white-out didn't help either smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

You would first need a MN Fishing License. You can buy these at most baitshops as well as larger tackle stores like Gander Mountain, Sportsmans Wearhouse, Fleet Farm, etc. Then you'll need a shelter license if you plan on fishing inside a portable fishhouse. These can be purchased at the same place you buy a license. You'll recieve two pieces for your shelter license, one part you keep, and the other part is put on your portable somewhere. With the license you should also recieve a MN Regulations booklet which will explain all the regs in detail for MN. After that you should be all set and ready to catch fish! smile.gif

------------------
Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson
Pro Staff Coordinator
FishingMN Sponsors

Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 09-30-2004).]

Gentlemen,
As a fisherman who has held both licenses I can assure you the cheese is a must. Also, Brats with onions in your pockets is required.
Being from Wisconsin I know what the fish respond too and its not fur helments with horns.
If you wear Green and Gold You will up your % by 47%. If an article of clothing has a Green Bay logo on it the it goes up to 75% because the locals won't know where your from and tell you where the fish are.

Ya der hey! If you's Minnesootans are gonna come fish in Wisconsin hey, you need to speak da language, dontcha know! Oh, and we don't eat onions on our brats - fer cripe's sake! Sauerkraut is the condiment of choice!

:-)

No, I don't really talk like that... Hoping to make it to Nelson for the ICE event!!