• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

otter lodge questions

Dakota Iceman

Wondering if anyone out there has any plans or ideas on some type of set-up to make a bed in an otter ice house. I have the magnum lodge and currrently use two of the swivel style bucket seats. I have looked at the bench seat....but I dont know if that would be enough room to actually lay down on and catch some z's. Im thinking there must be a way to modify with plywood or something? any suggestions would be appreciated. Iceman out>

I have the otter lodge with the bench seat, it is comfortable, but not big enough to sleep on. although i don't believe i have tried sleeping on it because i usually try to do as much fishing as possible in my portable... i sleep in the truck or in a permanant

I'm sure there is some kind of way you could put together an area for sleeping. Maybe some sort of collapsible bench? Or you could always bring a sleeping bag along and crash right in the sled smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

If I could only count how many times I've slept in my Lodge. grin.gif I've never slept in a portable house until I owned this one....I think it's a sign I am fishing that much more in comfort!!

My friend has the bench seat and I think it would definitely flip the bill for a good nap.

Cot??? Bench???

I have spent more than a few nights sleeping in the bottom of the sled. Just bring an old sleeping bag to put under you....and make sure that you don't spill the minnow bucket in the bottom of the sled grin.gif That can cause a little discomfort.

------------------
Paul
ProStaff Director
FishingMinnesota
Iceleaders

[email protected]
Drake Motel
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle
Lakemaster Lake Maps