• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera's

Shwangman

My camera went to pot on me and I need a new one. I know that topic has been wrote before but, i forgot how to search back in the history files. I'm looking for a decent one that I can run a 6 volt battery, not looking for great pictures, just one that will work and last longer than two years!!!

Thanks ..

Ken

I put my cuddeback and stealth cam out to pasture. Purchased a Scoutguard and liked it so much I had to get 2 more. They seem user friendly and don't eat batteries. For $200.00 they seem like a decent camera. We will see.

I bought a moutri 4.0 this yr, this is my first and am very impressed with the easy of use and quality of photos. The night shots are very good. Over 600 photos and batts. are still at 75%.

Hard to say how long scoutguards will last since they haven’t been out for very long, but they are a great buy for $200 and they do run on 6 volt batteries. The scoutguards are harder to come by to. You pretty much have to get them online as far as I know. The best thing about them is their size (about the size of a coffee cup).

Moultries run on 12v. I have 2 moultrie i-60’s and an i-40. they are great cameras. Battery life is unbelievable. I’ve heard of quite a few problems with recently shipped models though.