• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what type of heater for 6X14

korn_fish

All I have used before is sunflower type heaters. Looking to change over to a wall mount heater or under bunk heater.

Any one have any recomendations and for those of you using ventless infrared or blue flame heaters, how do you like them?

I have a 17x6 house and heat it with a 10,000 btu ventless heater. It works great-never cold inside- There are times when you 1st fire up that I wish I had the 20,000 btu to warm it up faster but not a big deal. Also i was worried about carbonmonoxide in the house. I had the gas company check it out and it was producing no carbonmonoxide

I have the Empire Direct Vent 15000 BTU Furnace in my house and that one works real good. They are pretty efficient also. In my house i can run 2 1/2-3 days without shutting it off on one 20lb tank. House size is 10x16.This will depend alot on how cold it is but that was about what it averaged over the winter.