• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats Your Favorite Tony Dean Episode/Show

robbo17

I liked his episode from about 2 years ago on hunting shaptails and prairie chickens on the Ft. Pierre National grasslands with "wickerbill". They were fun to watch and had some good dogwork. The episode was good enough to get me to hunt SD the following fall and shoot my first prairie chicken. I also really liked some of the shows that dealt with the issuses of the missouri river. Some people didn't like Tony's politics, but they helped me understand the hurdles that we face when it comes to river management. (I used to live in ND and used to look foward to his articles also.

My favorite was his trip to western Manitoba to flyfish for giant rainbows in some of the prairie lakes. I would still like to try that someday.

I will really miss his shows, he was a great advocate for sportsmen.

I like the ice fishing one's from devils lake. The one he did with Kent Herbek Outdoors was probably a personal favorite.

He did a late season doe hunt with muzzleloaders a couple of years ago that I also enjoyed.

They were all fun. I used to have the dvr preset to catch them so I could watch em durring the week.