• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pinpoint (Motorguide) Sonars For Sale- Price reduced

3 sonar units made by Pinpoint (Motorguide) including one 7520 and two 7320s, transom transducer, two puck transducers and network cabling. Currently the displays are all mounted on my boat using the transom transducer via the network, one is in the front, one in back and one on the console. One of the puck transducers was mounted on my bow trolling motor so you could see below the front and back of the boat. The displays are in perfect working order, one 7320 has a blemish on the screen. One of the puck transducers is still new in the bag. You can use all three networked or split them up as three stand alone units. I will continue to use them until sold. I plan on upgrading to a GPS/sonar unit that I can hook into my universal transducer built into the trolling motor. $600 for all. Would like to keep together but will consider selling separate: 7320 $200 each, 7520 $250.