• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OCT 16-19 big bass secret word!

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Mary. Hoping to maybe get out for an hour or two but not sure there will be time and not bringing boat so will have to use pontoon if I want to get out. 250' dock sounds like an all day deal...

I know the word this week! While I may or may not target bass this weekend, I definitely will be throwing some big baits. 23" is a definite possibility.

I'm glad our 40' dock does the trick, as pulling that up the bank can be a chore. Luckily it can be removed without going in the water, so we leave in until the last minute.

Maybe a Catfish guy might have to throw up a 23 this weekend wink

Yep, that's right. I might break out my Bass gear.

You guys in the shiny boats, look out for flying 4ozers and scattering stinkbait grin

Based on the wind in the forecast, I might skip the bigger muskie waters and hit a couple smaller bass lakes close by home, they have been empty!

"MEA Yeah!" it is...... I was corrected in another post that it's now called Ed MN, so I'll write both out!

Me and my buddy had one of those weekends people only dream of. Caught a ton of 18-19" fish. here are some pics. Nothing that hit 20", but we caught around 15 fish that were right at about 19"

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1562.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

this was the first of 5 doubles in a row. Every fish was between 18 3/4" and 19 1/2". I figure the school had about 70 smallies in it and most were right in this size range. I did however see some chasing hooked fish that were over 20".

DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg