• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

64 MB memory card for Playstation 2 on E bay....

Rip_Some_Lip

I am looking for a new memory card for my PS2. I see in walmart the 8MB Sony brand sells for about $25. They have some aftermarket brand for about $13. I looked on E bay and saw several 64 MB Sony brand memory cards for less than $10 with free shipping. The thing I noticed is that they are all from HonLED. I searched for US locations only and found they are a lot more money. I am a little skeptical to say the least. What do you think?

Thanks for the input. I think I will order one tonight so I can get back online. My network connection file on my current memory card is corrupt and it wont let me change it or delete it. I need to get online with MAdden 09!!! I love this site because you can bounce ideas off everyone and get such great info. Thanks again!!!