• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun With Deer!

Shack

Click below

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

crazy

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Buck-1 hunter-0, that was too funny. I was thinking maybe the camera guy ought to get in there and help but then again I'm not to sure I would run in there myself!!! Guy on the bike probably a needed a new set of drawers, that was close!

my firewall at work prevents me from seeing it.

If it's the one I guessing, the guys wife had the camera while he had it out with the buck. Is this correct?

I saw an interview of the guy after the fact and he went so far as to squirt deer urine in his mouth and basically drench himself with it to entice an attack.

Guess I'll have to watch at home to know for sure. blush

Ya it didnt look like that second guy was even trying to run away. I guess he wanted his 10 seconds of fame.

That 1st guy probably stopped at the next way side rest to clean himself. If I could have jumped like that deer in high school and college maybe I would have done better than 6'7". Man that thing got up and had some awesome distance. No wonder they can jump fences so easy.

Cool vids, thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.