• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Resort Question

Philo

Well, I'm already thinking about that first trip up to LOW for first ice. I am considering Wigwam. Anybody ice fished out of that resort? If so, any comments?

stayed there last year, only real complaint was the beds are noisy. everytime you roll over they squeak. we only stay there for the lodging, we took up our own equipment. also they do not have access to the lake, have to go down to a different resort to get on cost you 5 a day. its not far tho, just around the conner.

O

I fished out of Wigwam last winter with some relatives. They took us out to our fish houses in the morning supplied the bait and drove us back to the resort that evening. A guide from the resort showed up later that day and gave us some advice for catching walleyes(what depth etc.) The rooms were pretty nice at the resort and they'll let you order a lunch in the morning and it will be delivered to you while your still on the lake fishing. I would definitely go back again.

------------------
The following statement is true.
The previous statement is false.

Hello fished from wigwam in Jan 03, was very happy there. Was nice that they had a bar/rest. right there, plus close enough to the other resorts to get a change of view if needed. Guides were helpful and pleasant. Would definately stay there again

Moved to LOW Forum

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 08-20-2004).]