• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Shots of Mobile Alabama at night and some not.

Well just going through a huge collection of photos made while on honeymoon last week. This series was taken one night after the rain stopped and the bar closed. All shots taken with tripod, camera, remote shutter switch and AV mode. some in full manual as I got my settings corrected.

A luthern Church;

104539113.jpg

Conception street (near downtown and Mardi Gras parade route) :

104539114.jpg

Shot of Downtown streets and sidewalks:

104539115.jpg

Mobile city Museum had this Mardi Gras display:

104539116.jpg

Looking off the fireing deck on the USS ALABAMA. (redneck duck hunting):

104539117.jpg

Thanks guys. The trip was pretty fun. I will start posting the shore bird series tonight or tommorow. I met up with some folks from the national audobon society on Saturday morning while they were doing a bird walk. They let me tag along and I found some pretty neat birds, like the snow plover (soon to be endangered species), belted king fisher, white egerets to name a few. It will take some time but I will post some of the better shots. I only have 14 gigs worth of memory cards to sift through.