• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pet Carrier?

SpringerGuy

I am trying to replace my two Pet Porter brand kennels. A few years ago I seen a carrier that was narrower than the usual. It had a sloped front and the door was a bi-fold and slid up. Now I can't find it any where, even the web. Can any one help me?

Know exactly what you're talking about...just can't remember where I have seen them. Check out the furrari by dogloo. Pretty much the same without the slide up door. Hope they're still being made so I don't have to search for kennels when it comes time to ship pups next spring. We have always bought ours at one the big box pet stores.

Thanks guys,

Yea, I looked in the big box stores, and search the web a couple of times. I tried your hints but that did not help. They were narrow and advertised to fit side by side better in the back of a pickup. The blue ones that I have now don't quit fit. Ones has to sit cock-eyed in there. It works, just wanted to upgrade.

The Remington ones are identical in size to the vari-kennel.

The Winchester ones are as describer a tad narrower and the sloped front with the door that swings up and inside the crate.

Haven't seen them for around a year or so...

Good Luck!

Ken