• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Paintball-98 custom or custom pro?

bassislife

I plan on getting a new gun here soon, wondering what is the difference between the two? Is one better over the other? Right now I have a old model 98 that is about 6 years old and need to know which one, the 98c or the 98c pro, to buy. Any help is appreciated!

I run a 98c. I think the 98 pro comes painted or film dipped and has an extended barrel or a sniper barrel with it.

I painted my 98c and put the sniper barrel on it, and I think the cost differences would have ironed themselves out. (the one I have now is a replacement to one I loaned out, and the person sold it smirk )

I think you are going to be happy with either, they are both easily upgraded. The pro just comes with a little more up front.