• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We will fight to the end, We will stand and defend!

AngelicFatum

this time of year allmost sucks, but I like it soooooo much.

everything gets condensed, great fishing, the only time to hunt, and some great sports. when to fit this all in is what sucks, there is not enough time in the day to what I want. and pheasant opened today.

I did get the skeeter out today, I did get out pheasant hunting today, I did get some grouse hunting in, I did watch the gophers and the wild win there games. weeeh, its a good thing I did not bow hunt tonight.

then there is the season transition. put the boat away, put all the summer things away, pull out the winter gear, the snowmobile, the fish house, the snowblower.

I love it.

4-3 wild tonight, and all the newcomers had a point.

Wild looked pretty good from what I saw. I think they are going to attack with the defensemen a lot more this year. Zidlicky (sp) will help a bunch in this area when he gets back.

I'll temper my enthusiasm for now and see if they still look good 10 games into the season.

They got the "W" but typical Wild fashion. Get the lead the the first 2 periods and hold on for dear life in the 3rd. The new defenseman will help although Bergeron had a couple of turnovers on the PP but countered with a PP goal.

They got the "W" but typical Wild fashion. Get the lead the the first 2 periods and hold on for dear life in the 3rd.

LOL

Agreed. They need to pick up some offensive talent. It's a shame wasting that good defense and goaltending to no one in front of them besides PMB.