• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sweet new color options available for Vexilars

Ed Carlson

For several years now Vexilar has had the ability to convert the LED's in your Vex to more color viewable friendly pallets to accommodate folks who deal with color blindness issues. Although available for a while it was not widely advertised or known of. I am happy to announce that it is now available in all models, or as an upgrade to an older unit, whatever you so wish.

This is great news for me as I am one of the many males whom surfers from Male pattern color blindness and I am pumped to get mine on the ice.

Below you will find the details to the new packages and upgrade configurations.

Press Release:

Vexilar Blue Light Conversion

bluelight.jpg

Have your FL Series Flasher colors converted to the new unique look of Cool Blue. The bright red color stays the same, but green and orange are replaced with vibrate Blue and Purple. Great for giving a striking change to the way your flasher looks. It's also great for those who are color blind and have never been able to see the colors do what they are meant to do.

The Blue Light Conversion is available for these models...

* FL-8*

* FL-8SLT

* FL-8se

* FL-12

* FL-18

* FL-20

*Blue Light Conversion is only compatible with Vexilar FL-8s with serial numbers of 800000 or higher.

How to Get the Blue Light Conversion

for Your Unit.

The conversion fee will be $59.00. Included in this fee is the conversion and a complete unit check-up. We'll look your entire system over to find any potential problems like worn brushes, circuit problems, or a weak transducer. If anything looks to be a problem, we'll contact you to see if you want to take care of the problem now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This new service and feature will open the door for many folks whom may not have been able to enjoy and appreciate all the capability's and opportunity's a flasher offers one on the ice and on the water. I can see this being a popular option for folks with and without color viewing limitations as it is an attractive color pallet for the user.

For the conversion, contact Vexilar service center. The info is on the web site. New Blue Light units can also be ordered direct with the option.

Should also see these new Blue Light units in some stores too in the near future.