• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it just me...

hanson

It's just you Hanson!! Just Kidding! With the heat and humidity, we are all wishing it was cold out! I for one can take off only so many clothes til I get arrested! Bring on the ICE!!!

Days like today remind me of how much I like ice fishing grin.gif

...A nice 25 degree day in early December...a dozen holes punched over a weedy depression in 10 feet of water...and the flasher lit up like a christmas tree...aawwww...won't be long grin.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Dang it, Matt. Just when I had accepted the notion of several months until ice, you have to go and post something like that.

I should know better than to read the ice fishing forum in July.

It's people like you that cause riots smile.gif.

[This message has been edited by Jarrod32 (edited 07-21-2004).]

The other HSOforum I frequent, on their ice-fishing forum I was tellin' people that I wish summer would skip over us and that the lakes would freeze over immediately. That was right after our first mid-80's days.

After seeing "The Day After Tomorrow", I was hoping the next ice-age would hit so I could go ice fishin' all year!

You sure couldn’t tell from this forum that it's only the first week of August.

This forum used to be sunk down to the bottom of the pile during the summer months and would lie dormant until fall.

Like my old boss used to say "It's making ice somewhere".

yep...Maybe finally this winter I'll get around to building that permanent shack I talk about (or sometimes even go to Home Depot and price out)...

ahhh the day you dont have to put your beer in the cooler to keep it COLD...

cant wait.

Mayfly, you gonna join in the celebration of walking on water with us?

I think we should have a great big FM Ice-Fishing gathering as soon as the ice is thick enough to get out on. Have a huge celebration. Yay! Can't wait!

I'm even looking at ice-fishing stuff on hsolist already.