• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PWT Coming to Hudson

fishinlocal

Fishlocal, I to was in the tourny as a co-angler and I agree it was well worth it. This was my first one and it is to bad this will be last one for the PWT. There is no question if there was to be a 2009 I would be in on all of them. Every one of the pro's I had were just great people and from each one I learned something I did not know before. Not major breakthroughs just little things that can mean the difference between being "in the money" or not. I also fished with Ernie (good guy) and one day was with one of the pro's that had a shot for angler on the year. I even felt the pressure! Of all the things I learned I would have to say the # 1 would be persistence. These guys (and one gal) never let up. If they are on the water they are fishing Hard.

And for a long time fisherman to be able to listen to Ron and Al linder talk about the past and the future on tourny fishing at the rules meeting was to me special.

I completely agree about the Lindners! I am actually a Lindner and was named after Al (my middle name) so it was a pleasure meeting him in person and shaking his hand. That man has so much passion for the sport and doesn't seem to age. I have been watching their shows for years and hope they continue to have the success they have had in the past and continue the sport of Walleye Fishing beyond the PWT.