• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beretta Shotguns

bassNspear

Sorry, but doubt it. I don't know if guns have a warranty.

However, my Beretta came witha new forearm and stock when I bought it from a guy I know. It faded a weird color and lost its shine in spots, it was manufacturer defect, they sent him new ones, and then he sold it to me. So I would at least try.

If Berreta can't help you think about putting on DuraCoat. Easy do-it-yourself, relatively in-expensive that gives a permanent finish. There are a few certified gunsmiths that will do it as well if your not comfortable with the process.

It is a matter of de-grease, apply product and you are finished. Just a thought or another option to consider.

Beretta shotguns used to have 3 yr warranty. I would suggest taking it into scheels (or any authorized Beretta gun dealer experienced with warranty claims) and have them send it in for you. You might be without a gun for 4 - 8 weeks but they will take care of it. Most of the time, you will have to send it in so they can evaluate if the problem was due to abuse or a manufacturing defect.