• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
addicted

1/2 way there

6 months and we'll be jigging on hard water!!!!!!!!

------------------
Addicted

It's not only a name, but a state of mind!

Bring on the ice! I'll take winter fish for the table, over summer fish any day. It may all be in my head, but they seem to be of a higher quality in the winter....and they don't smell as bad when you clean them! Summer sunnies with a system full of bugs, are pretty stinky!

We took the snowmobile and Otter house 2 miles out on to Red Lake last Thanksgiving!! 7 inches of good ice and another 3-4 inches of snow! Crappies weren't cooperating but it was fun to go from deer camp to ice fishing in back to back weekends.

Hanson hit the nail on the head !It's a real thrill to be able to keep on going from 1 sport into another.

------------------
Greg

Ice Fishing Is Minnesotas Favorite Sport

------------------
Ice is coming soon!!
GRIZ

Good to see Im not the only one that prefers Ice fishing. Even with a new boat this year, Id rather sit in the ice house. Go figure...

Hopefully we'll have an early freeze this year, I like ice fishing in November grin.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle