• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable fishhouse.............kinda

I'M42NDAMEND

M-H:
I'd really like to see how that went together too. Looks great. Hopefully the moderators will grant approval to display your pics here. If not, could you email the info to me also? I'm at paul dot boschaert at udlp dot com. Thanks.

Sorry it took me so long to get this info posted. I've got a dog who's a bit under the weather...

If you wanted to know a bit more about the lil' green house...

Follow this link...

Click here....

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)

[This message has been edited by Moose-Hunter (edited 07-23-2004).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I replied to Moose-hunter to make the plans and pics available right here in this topic reducing the need to e-mail it to everyone.

I trust Dan will have it here shortly for all to enjoy/use smile.gif

Thanks Dan!!!

Moose-Hunter, seeing your name reminded me of something you might like. Hope you enjoy!

gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id

[This message has been edited by Lost (edited 08-04-2004).]

Hmmm, it's working for me here at home. It didn't work for me at work though. Odd. It works here on Mozilla Firefox and Netscape but doesn't work for Internet Explorer.