• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need some DRY STORAGE

Without fail either my parka cover or the liner and usually both get soaked everytime I go out. Here's the drill, start out with all the gear on, get sweaty, peel off some layers, carefully ball up my jacket and place it somewhere "SAFE". Then of course something happens and it's soaked.

Bottom line is that I need some dry storage and am considering building something for my 14' boat. I could be as elaborate as a gun box/bench, a 2' x 2' box, or box in the front of the boat.

I need to here idea's and see pictures if possible. Thanks guys.

If it's just for your jacket why not just get yourself a large blind bag? They are waterproof and some of them float. or check out Mud Buddy's HSOforum, they have a ton of duck boat accesories.

Buy one of those marine duffle bags that roll up on the end and fold over. They come in small sizes and go as big as hockey bags. Doesn't matter if its camo or not, but a can of spray paint and you're set. Its removeable and totally waterproof -- makes a good pillow too! smile