• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings coaches suck!!!!!

MUSKY18

It is now half time, but it is pretty apparent that the Vikings coaches really suck!!! THe play calling is just terrible. Does Chilly not understand the concept of spreading the field for Peterson? Lets put 9 guys in tight and try to run.......what a tool he is!!! Vikes are doomed as long as he is our head coach!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the ugliest halves of football I've ever seen in the NFL. For ONCE I agree with Cornheiser who said as the half was ending, "they should be ashamed of themselves". PS I know he was talking about the Saints, but I'm talking about both teams, just a horrible game.

Is it actaully him that calls them??? Good grief are we a boring team to watch, if so he needs to have the playbook taken from him now! Even the commentators make fun of our play calling, absolutely pathetic offense. Can't beleive we are ahead...thanks only to horrible refereeing.

You would think he'd be smart enough to pull Griffin and put in any other cornerback on the roster. That guy couldn't even guard his shadow. Put a scarecrow out there. Anything! Please!

Childress is one of the worst if not the worst coach in the league. No imagination on offense. No ability to make adjustments during the game. Horrible.

Is it actaully him that calls them??? Good grief are we a boring team to watch, if so he needs to have the playbook taken from him now! Even the commentators make fun of our play calling, absolutely pathetic offense. Can't beleive we are ahead...thanks only to horrible refereeing.

I am pretty sure it is him, thats why he holds that play page over his mouth when he calls in the plays to Frerotte

I completely agree. He has all the tools in the world, except decent QB, to become a great football team and can't get be creative enough. And this coach was supposed to be an offensive "guru." Haha, I was willing to give him a chance after a few years, because it takes a while. But after this season and his horrible mind, I'm pulling the plug!

I am not a fair wheather fan. However, Childress has to go. After, 2-1/3 seasons of waiting for his KICK A&& offense I am now convinced, that, I will be in my grave before I see anything cloce to that!!! I am only 61. The man has 3 All Pro's on offense + one alternate! He now has, three All Pro's on his defensive line, plus an alternate from the secondary! Wilf has given this JERK every oppertunity to succeed. I believe that Ziggy has given Chilly more than any other head coach in the NFL the tools to WIN. Under these circumstances, AM I WRONG?

I can't remember when the last time we had a good special teams coverage unit. Pathetic!!

Win or lose we should s--tcan every coach we have. Coaches coach and players play but if you can't coach the players it's time to go.

Unbearable game to watch, yet I'm still watching. Kind of like a car accident.

I'm starting to make up curse words when I watch the Vikes.