• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what would you want out of guide day on the ice

I am a ice fishing jukie i live to take me frist step on hard water the week of t day for 4 years strait and i mean a st paul lake. I have a seasoneal job so winters are open and i spend all my monye to get all the new cool toys and gas to stay warm but this year i am looking in to make money off of this or least it would be great to just break almost even. I would like know what are some thinds that should be looked at so i know what to be ready for. As of now i have 5 shacks and one fish trap for me 4 of them are 2 shacks some say 3 but i dont want to fish in there with 3 so i would put a paying customer in there on shack could hold a famliy So i got shelter i got rods but all the poles for the cus are good ones not chap well ok they are genz sticks they are good rods but not st criox or a tb sweet heart i have one eaxter fl8 for the clint plus i plan on severing a bq lunch as throw in. Would be pepole out there that are looking for this i am looing at doing lakes in the east metro bald egale white bare cishago area and wester wis what would you want out your payed tpir i was thinking that senice no one knows me that if started of with 50-75% refund if the group gets scunked just so they know that i am trying get them on fish not just make money All ideas and tips would help or any one that maybe want tow team up i would be open.

------------------
EL CRAPPIE SLAYER

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 06-26-2004).]

STPG

I've done it for couple yrs. Keeping on fish is a +, but most want Comfortable, courteous, and clean. Most people who fish know that it's impossible to stay on fish all the time, thatis why the three C's are so important.

Don't take this the wrong way or to personel, (sp)? but your spelling stinks. It just helps improve your image if you want to do it for a busines.(sp)?

------------------
GRIZ

[This message has been edited by psegriz (edited 06-26-2004).]

wallydiver, ya I don't think 3:30 in the morning really is a good time to be typing. LOL grin.gif I had a pretty good chuckle to once you said that.

------------------
And keep those hooks sharp!