• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why I love winter...

I guess there's a lot of reason's I enjoy "all" four seasons.

Winter, spring, summer & fall, there are endless ways in which to appreciate each and everyone of them.

When it comes to winter the hard water season really captures my full attention. Yes I am referring to "ice" fishing. These days, I actually enjoy spending my in pursuit of the "finny" folks through the ice rather than open water.

This is yours truly proudly displaying a Lake Winnipeg greenback walleye. Bring on the ice!!! wink

stuy33-1.png

Easy there Stu! You might get a little better reception with this image on the ice fishing forum. Don't we, photographers, love the fall? Just kidding, if I could get fish like that maybe I wouldn't mind winter quite so much.

LOL! I thought I'd get some response! wink Actually Mike, you can enjoy success landing girls like this on any given day on Lake Winnipeg! That's why she's fast gaining the reputation as the "go-to" place for producing huge 'eyes!

Com'on Steve, winters not all that bad! grin

Mike, that is a fall image from up there. I'm surprised it isn't on the challenge thread. But seriously, nice fish and great photo. Did you set up the camera and the shot, or did someone else take the shot for you?