• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheel House Tow-In

Ronsay

After the first season of useing my house one of the tires was out of round on the outside, after measuring from the front and rear of the tire to the frame, there was a 3/4" difference from front to rear.

I hammered the shackle on that side where the spring cranks down and hooks to. It now measures the same on the front and rear of the tire.

A friend said to also keep the tires over inflated a little to help with the problem.

I rotated that tire to spare status and put the new tire on that side. If the shackle gets out of allignment again, I will have it rewelded at a machine shop.

Just thought I would mention this when your doing your mainenance on the house, you might want to check the tow-in on your axles to make sure that they are not out of allignment to far.

The first year was a learning experience for me, and IM hoping I have most of the bug's worked out.

Ron