• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

resort with what you need

I stayed at a resort last weekend that had everything you need for a stay. The resort had an excellent guide who worked hard. Our lodging space came with dish soap, rags, paper towels, hand towels, bath towels, wash cloths, a coffee maker, coffee and coffee filters, fish breading, Crisco and Canola Oil, a clean frig, a tv, a washer and dryer, a CD player and beds with clean bedding. The place was spotless with a view of Rainy Lake. That place was Woody's Resort in Ranier. What a deal, a resort with all you need and at a good price.

Ya but how was the fishing? Any pics to send me? walleyes4me32 at aol dot com Virus protection! grin.gif

The fishing was ok. As in every Saturday this winter a cold front arrived. We caught 15 walleyes and 8 or 10 pike no monster size fish. Woody had us on about 15 spots so we worked for what we caught. We still had a great time.

wg

Did the guaranteed percentage of your party make it back to shore safely?

And remember they DON'T take American Express (although I've heard tell Woody has gotten a stray hook in the a$$ now and then). wink.gif

W E B

[This message has been edited by wall eyell be (edited 04-07-2004).]

I'll second Woody's!!
Stayed with him last June..AWESOME PLACE!!

Hope to be a guest there again soon...and again and again and again!!