• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HEY CJAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSKY18

Hey Chris:

Our boy Standfuss (Lund95) did it again today. Pulled in a 49.75" today while fishing. Got a text about it this afternoon, so don't know if he has pics or not. He has been killing the fish lately.....know he has a 49, 45, 43, 45.5 and now a 49.75 in a little over the last week. Boy is on fire!

Very cool! He's putting me to shame! Do ya think he learned a thing or two at the Op Muskie event that he's putting to use?!?!?!

Tell him the next time you talk to him that if he can catch fish like that he sure as "you-know-what" can post on here once in a while!!

Congrats to Adam! Let's hear about it!

By the way, I really like your avatar with Doug.......very cool!

Not to sound like the commercials, but that pic is "priceless" and is emblomatic of the whole Op Muskie project. The work and coordination done behind the scenes, and the success as seen in Adam's recent fishing successes is remarkable.

Again, hats off to all.

Chris

Do ya think he learned a thing or two at the Op Muskie event that he's putting to use?!?!?!

CJAC, are you sure it wasn't what he learned while out with me in June? wink

That's great! I spent two days with Adam and I think he's a great guy. In fact, I can't think of a dude who I'd rather see have a hot streak like that.