• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

shaking my head in disbelief

Jeremy airjer W

When I was kid,we fished Crystal Lake in Bville.There was a guy who fished the lake regularly who had a full size extend cargo van set up with 4 holes,a card table and a bunk in the far back.He would drive out and you would see the auger drop through the bottom of the van then the tubes went down and the guy never got out of the van!!

I once made a post about a vehicle I owned in the 70's. I kicked out the rusty old floor and would slide a stove pipe through the foorboard.
Back then fish houses were in thier infancy. The vehicle made for a warm day of mobile fishing on the ice....But the ride home was windy as heck if the floor mat wasn't secured down tight! grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck