• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Left Handed Bolt ?

I am a lefty. There isn't a whole lot of our rifles. I have bought two savages and both are varmit rigs and they shoot good. I believe that they offer one. Go on the computer and visit all of their wedsites and dig around that way you know what you can get and from who.

My wife is left handed, and I bought her a right handed bolt action a couple years ago, she shot a left handed one not to long ago and said she would much rather shoot a rh bolt rather then the left handed one.

musky,

i got mine in 300 ultramag, but they carry them in .223 caliber upto the 300 ultramag, including a 25-06.

just check there web site under left hand firearms. theres also a 700 xcr which is synthetic stock w/ stainless barrels.

let me know what you think.

mike