• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HELP! Need frozen cisco's!

Jeff S

Heading for Canada on wednesday and need some ciscos for them big pike. Where I usually got them is sold out. Any other baitshops have them between the cities and Thunder Bay?

You can try servertson fisheries in Superior WI they sell wholesale but may sell you some if they are in season
715-392-5551

And if you can't find them anywhere? As you are heading up the North Shore stop at Russ Kendall's fish house. They smoke them there almost every day (MMMMM) and may sell you some raw/frozen I would'nt expect bait shop prices though. If they dont? Grab a couple of the smoked ones for the snack on the road grin.gif
I hope this helps and you have fun.

Have you given any thought to frozen smelt?

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

www.todaystackle.com

[This message has been edited by frozenminnow (edited 03-27-2004).]

Vados has been sold out for a couple of weeks.

For some reason you can't take frozen smelt across the border.

I'll check into those two options, anyone got anymore?

Thanks
Jeff S

Try fisherman's corner near Duluth. They had em when I was there a week or so ago. Just off hwy 53 North of Duluth. Probably not too far outta your way. From the cities, take the Midway road exit off 35, follow all the way up to Hwy 53, Fishermans corner is right at the Midway/53 intersection.

you could try moreys fish house in golden valley. The number should be in the phone book. If they don't have any there ask if they have any in motley they have trucks going back and forth each day. Good luck on your trip