• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FISHLINE RADIO SHOW

The FISHLINE RADIO SHOW will air for the first time at 9:00am on KYMN AM 1080 on Monday March 22.
This show will feature fishing music, fishing reports, product reviews, and tactics/tips from local fishing personalities including many Catch-N Tackle and FishingMinnesota.com pro staff.
I see it as a way for me to promote fishing as a family activity, promote my tackle company, and also promote my sponsors such as FishingMinnesota.com.

47b4dd01b3127cceba98b03690190000001610

This 30 minute program will heard in an area from Mpls./St. Paul to Glenville, MN and from New Ulm to Wabasah, MN.
It will give me an outlet other than my local cable TV show to promote FishingMinnesota and our events and activities and FM staff.
Please join in and enjoy the show!
FUN smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-03-2004).]

I am pleased to announce that Fishline Radio is now "a go" and will be heard Thursday mornings at 9:00 on KYMN AM/stereo 1080 on your dial!
Fun smile.gif
Fun smile.gif
Fun smile.gif
My plan is to stream the entire show on www.catch-n.com
I will do this with the help on new Catch-N Tackle Media Pro Staff, Ray Esboldt. Ray will play a huge role in this effort as well as be one of the guests on the show.

Other Catch-N Tackle pro staff will be heard on the 30 minute program and they will be sharing tips and information live in studio as well as on the water by calling in on their cell phones on location.

The Fishline will feature tackle reps. and mfg's such as Jeff Beckwith, who is the owner of Scenic Tackle. And, the show will feature fishing tunes seldom or never before played on the air.

I am proud to say that FishingMinnesota.com is a sponsor of the Fishline Radio program!

If you or your company are interested in being a Fishline Radio sponsor, please contact me at [email protected]

Tune in and CATCH our show!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Dave
have you given any thought to MPR?
Or? ask the station that you go through to see if they have a sister station up here so we can get it up here in the top row of the state. smile.gif

I will ask. Thanks! I do plan on growing the show.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family