• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thinking about GTG's

Iambjm

Hey Gals --- are we still on for the 2nd weekend of Jan for a GTG on Mil Lacs?

What dates for Winni?

Count me in, are we doing a weekend thing, or one day? Are we doing portables or renting a shack? Appledoorn's? Mixed company or just Gals? Char when do you leave on your cruise?

Hi Tami! Long time no hear friend! Done with school now? On the fast track to wealth and success? I sure wish I were! eekwinksmile

As usual, I'll have to see about work. I have these permanent every other weekend starting now in October so we'll see if it lands on my permanent weekend.

I'm all for the Winni one too but we'll probably wait to later in the winter so people can drive out.

Well, we may just have to plan it so it does land on one of your weekends off. Then it is ice fishing!!!!! No laundry, no cleaning the house, no dishes nor making beds, only fishing and fun.

I am so ready for hard water. I have an MRI on the wrist on Tuesday and that well give me a better idea when I can hold a rod again, who knows I might be able to get some soft water fishing in. Let me know when we are getting together again.

Hope