• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Fishtrap

Bob Horn

bhorn: Was it stolen or fall off a truck or trailer? Came through that area south bound from LOW on Saturday morning did not see anything in the ditches. HOpe you find it, otherwise call your insurance agent. Bill

It fell of the trailer. It fell off about 5 miles from where I was staying and when we got there and didn`t see it I immediatly left to look for it. I found one of my buckets and everything else was gone. We only seen one other vechile behind us (Coming back from Red 11:30pm) and they must have picked it up just that quick. I lost everything fishtrap, 4 rods, 5 boxes of jigs, lantern,2 spot lights,heater with tank,and I`m sure there is a coulpe of things that I missed. I found 2 jig boxes and 2 rods but not the ones I was hoping to find. It was a good trip until this. I came home(Illinois) with my Marcum and auger. I am really surprised that at least some of it was returned but nothing. If I don`t here anything soon I am going to go to the Twin cities this weekend and try to start to replacing everything. I had a custom rod (Rod maker no longer makes)that I really was hoping to find but it was no where to be found. By the way we had 2 ratchet straps and 1 other strap on it. I still can`t believe that it got loose and fell off. At least we didn`t get hurt and have are health. Fish On

Bhorn it looks like someone else will be putting it to use! Better just call your insurance company! Maybe you will get lucky and see someone using your custom rod. Then the talking will surely begin! grin.gif
Check the local papers. Maybe these guys are honest and put a add in 1. Ill keep a eye out in the Duluth paper.

With all the good people I have met in Minnesota I was surprised that they didn`t turn it in. I guess there is always a bad apple. If I do see the person useing my it will be a day he won`t soon forget! Looks like I`m headed to the Twin cities this friday. Going to bring my better half and go to the mall of america for some brownie points. Fish On