• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More "Fishing Online" for kids

Dennis- I live just across the street from South Center lake, a great bass lake.. plenty of good ones.. Biggest I have ever pulled out of there was 6lbs 2oz... a decent fish for our area... However, not all of them that big.. a good number of 3 lb fish... Lake Chisago is only about 4 miles to the boat access if that even.. probably one of the best bass lakes in the state.. iit is catch at release only on the bass...

6lbs is a big un for the metro.Stieger is a lake in my neck of the woods that has a lot of nice bass.Lots of 4lbers.My best bucket mouth to date is a 23" from Tonka.I don't know what she weighed but she was FAT.It was a blast caching her.Felt like 10lbs and probably was with all the weeds she came in with.She was still dogging it in that green mess!

I fished stiger quite a few times years ago when I lived in MPLS and it wasn't so far to drive.. 23" fish is incredible for a metro fish....My biggest MN was 23 3/8" from leech lake. Back in 1995...was a while ago thats for sure...Ann lake is just down the road from Steiger.. used to get a few big ones out of there each year too... its a T-Moter only lake... or at least it was...

Thanks fellas.... yep, we had technical problems.
The school's new internet system crashed right as I was about to log in.
Oh well, wish we could have "chatted" with you guys!
47b4dd07b3127ccebb1c8f7312540000001610

The show did not stop... I gave a lure demo and changed line on one of my rods so the kids could see that. Lots of interest in the custom rods from HOF.
We talked being safe on the water and I showed the kids how to make lures.
47b4dd07b3127ccebb1c8e8d52320000001610

I handed out some Bio-Bait and we passed out over 100 Berkley 10" Power Worms! The kids got to see a video that showed fish anyway.

Thanks for your efforts, guys.
You are greatly appreciated.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family