• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More "Fishing Online" for kids

On March 26 from 12:45 to 2:15 pm there will be another of the kids fishing class sessions for "Fishing Online With The Pros" to be held at Wilson Elementary in Owatonna. Yep, Wilson School wants us back for a second visit!
It is another chance to educate and instruct kids about fishing... some of which may never get to fish or may never get to talk with a pro fisherman.
Please consider logging on to share information & pictures, and just visiting with these youngsters thru the internet here on FishingMinnesota.com.
Your help is greatly appreciated and makes the program work for the kids.
You may post on this thread any information about yourself in advance and include fishing photos.
We will see you back here on the 26th!
FUN smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 03-18-2004).]

Catch'n- Ireally enjoyed the kids questions the last time. Wish I could join in this one also but I will be catch'n on the Rainy.

------------------
If I only had more time!

Brian Rogers

Exudedude,
March 26 (this Friday) from 12:45 to 2:15 pm "Fishing Online With The Pros" is to be held at Wilson Elementary in Owatonna. Kids from the 4th grade will be at Wilson Sschool waiting to hear from you.

You would come online here and post answers to the kids questions... right here on this post.

Visiting with these kids gives them a connection with a person like yourself that is real fisherman.
Some of the kids will never get the chance to meet a person who fishes... much less an expert such as yourself!

It is a great way to influence the youth in a classroom setting and generate interest in fishing as a family activity.
We will wait for your answers to questions the kids present online.
I am taking my rod and reel that Mike Fisher and Mike Smith custom built for me (from Hooked on fishing in Rochester) to show & tell and plan on spooling up new line on it. This I will be doing along with showing them some lure making and a fishing video downloaded from FishFever.com .

You may load photos of yourself here on this thread in advance... so the kids can see you and know who they are conversing with.

FM Family, your help is appreciated. Please join us here if you are able. It should be great fun.

Who of you plan to be here?
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

I should be able to come in around 1:00 and help out. I could not get a picture to post, although if the kids would like to see a picture or two I have a HSOforum link in my profile that they could look at.

[This message has been edited by LaVoi (edited 03-26-2004).]

LaVoi,
I will take the kids to you homepage and show them your great fish-n pix... way cool!
Thanks.
We'll see you here this afternoon.
smile.gif FUN

Exudedude,
See you here too! Thanks loads.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 03-26-2004).]

Its a very diversified area. We have Lake Superior which of coarse has Lake trout, 2 strains of Rainbows Steelhead and Kamloops.
Chinook, Coho and Pink Salmon. Plus were rich in inland lakes here so we pretty much have it all. Very nice area. I'd have to say much of my time is spent going after walleyes inland and trolling Superior for trout and salmon.

NIce fish ST!
Of course I would like to see some of your big Salmonids!I have the itch after this years Laker Bash.

Heres a couple of the nicer fish that have come from around the TC.

LinkPhoto?GUID=25396571-154c-d52e-6f4e-6

LinkPhoto?GUID=184d3dff-5977-1245-79c7-3

LinkPhoto?GUID=65db5dfc-1e77-5298-32d4-b

[This message has been edited by Dennis Steele (edited 03-26-2004).]