• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
walleyedr2

golfcart for fishing

looking for a golfcart (gas) reasonable price.In the wilmar or st cloud area.
JD

[This message has been edited by walleyedr2 (edited 03-21-2004).]

What is reasonable? I have an older Harley Davidson which ran great two years ago. Been sitting in the garage for two years. Been used very little. 3 wheel gas

dave

walleydr2: I sold mine 2 years ago to a guy in Sauk Rapids area that resells them. His name is Don Larson. I believe his number is 251 6338, area code 320. Not sure how much you want to spend, it would be worth a call. Bill

Does any know where to go to change my password from the one that I got from when I frist signed on to the site.would like it to be easer to rember.
JD

715-755-2122

wk 612-713-2768

Was at work all day and cannot remember my pass word to get into the forum. My folks live on a golf course and this is an older 3 wheel harley two stroke. I friend of mine has a handicapped child and used it on his homestead. He is moving to the city now so I have the cart back. Does not run but sounds like the gas needs to be changed and the battery needs charging. I will work on it this week. Let me know if you are still interested.

[email protected]
[email protected]