• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun Big Bass Tournament WORMER WINS *Updated*

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is certainly a good start and may be enough although I was thinking it will take a 20 win. Lake I was on the dock was out and my waders sprung a leak. I did not have any bass that topped the 19 mark. Will see how Sunday morning goes. The pike bite today was much hotter then then the bass for me.

I am unable to get out this weekend, but I did run into Shannon Olson who caught a 21.5" Bass on Chisago Lake, DT6 in 6' fow. I saw picts. He asked me to post, as his computer is down. He said he saw you out there Deitz and he will drop by later to show you the picts as he can't post them.

FYI - I was out earlier in the week and did pretty good, both size and numbers for a change.

Hope we get a few more to get picts in... I just got off the lake. And was able to upgrade today... Its my 2nd biggest bass of the season.. Chisago Lake, 64 degree water temp today, 7 feet of water, Off shore rock. OutKast Jig and Naughty Bug Trailer. 20.5" on my berk Scale 5lbs 8oz.

fmfun1.jpg

fmfun3.jpg

I was stoked to say the least. This fish was flat out fat!!!!

Really nice fish Deitz.... Way to go...

I fished Gull Lake this afternoon for about 3 hours... Caught a number of nice fish on a Big White 3/4 oz Northland Spinner Bait with a white plastic trailer. Most of the fish came from the Pencil Reeds... biggest was 18.5 inches and 3 were right at 17 inchs. Also several smaller fish... Would have been a nice bag is a tournament! Had a really large fish grab my spinner next to a dock but lost her.. Would have taken a pic of her for sure... She would have given you guys a run for your money..... Hey, that's how it goes some days... Sure do love the fall fishing!!!

I did not see another person on the lake bass fishing....The boats that I did see were all fishing walleye's. I just wish I could have gotten out early this am.... I think the monrning bite would have been really good.

Will be interesting to hear how others do today.... sure did cool down this afternoon up this way.... Gull Lake is right at 60 degrees.

my biggest yesterday was only 19" had to take pics with disposible camera because dad forgot digital camera at home. sas we got to the dock dad tries to step onto it and he slips and falls onto the dock which in turn he lands on camera in his pocket and smashes it !! better luck next time!!!

Good to see some nice fall bass. I did not get anything over 18 on Saturday when I was out. I did get a few pic of some 15 and 16 inchers in for practice. I had to practice and ensure I was ready when in counted.

It been some time since I posted pics and notice my avatar is even gone it been so long. I do hope to at least post my little guys so I have something to show for my time on the water.

Also once a winner is determined I will send off a Senko to the weekend champ.