• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sizing for Artic Armour

Crickschop04

I am 6' 230lbs and like you wear talls in many shirts and sport coats. I have the XL both bibs and Jacket and it is perfectly fine! I see you are from Elgin, say hello to my aunt and uncle Larry and Donna Ryan if you get over to Plainview anytime soon!!

Try them on if possible just to make sure they fit right and are comfortable. But if you can't, I agree with the others that think XL would be your size. Short legs and a long torso should be ideal for the way the bibs are cut so I don't think you need to worry about that.

There isn't a retailer (that I know of) who carries the Artic Armour in SE MN, but I'm worried about getting the correct size. What size would you recommend for a 6' 230lb male 30-32" inseam, and I usually wear XLT shirts. (I've got shorter legs and a longer torso.)

We will be in Albert Lea with the suits during MEA (Oct 23-26). I'll provide futher details when I get them. We are about a 90 min drive from SE Minnesota if you don't want to wait until Oct. We stock all sizes and all colors. The PLUS will be here shortly.

Joe

You are correct. I rechecked the dates this week. My kids are all out of the house so I don't pay much attention to it anymore. Our plans this far are to be in the mall for the weekend. So if you live around Albert Lea, stop in. We'll have the Actic Armor on display, all colors.

Joe