• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IceLeaders Re-cap

After our weekned all Ifish2 and I can say is WOW! I was talking to Northwest guy from the Duluth area during the drawinggs and suddenly Paul pulled my wifes name for the Marcum! I was yelling for Northlander and we were celebrating verbally and suddenly Paul called my number for Dave Hoggard's fish house! From then out the world became a total blurr.
To anyone that we did'nt saay goodbye to? we are sorry we were caught up in the moment.
Thanks Icleaders

------------------
en kala
(I fish)
www.jamminjigs.com
www.frabill.com

Have a blast! You are all set for next year. Pull a couple Lotto tickets, Win and buy a truck to carry all that new gear. That was way to unbelievable! Back to back? Marcum and Otter. Wow! I thought the better half was going to cry then when you won the Otter I thought I was going to have to do CPR! Congrats again.

Yep a great time, you guys run a great show. Wish I could have made it sooner and met a few more folks. Lots of folks I wanted to meet and speak with that I did'nt run across.

Hopefully get to some other events next year in the north half of the state.

Fisky

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Little King,
the URL crappie ite usually starts getting better for the next couple of weeks. Depending on when you're going, you might be able to talk me into heading up there with you.

Bruce, I want to thank you very much for showing up and competing in this event. For those of you who don't know, Bruce Mosher is the inventer of Icebuster bobbers, foamwalkers, wavebuster bobbers, rod straps and the mini teaser. He's also one heck of a nice guy.

Bruce is an IceLeaders sponsor, so he helped make the ICE Series possible.

Fisky, it was nice seeing you and as they say..better late than never ehh smile.gif

The URL crappie bite is yet to come! It'll pick up in about a week or so.

It was great seeing everyone again, this was a great tournament! I was happy to see Canopy Sam's boy take home the big fish, it's smiles like that 8 year old boys that make it worth the 5am set-up!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hey Little King,
use the Contact Us lnk below and e-mail me with dates that might work for you.