• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Game & Wine Dinner!

Insp Gadget

WILD GAME and WINE DINNER!!

Wednesday March 24th – 6:30 pm

Wings North Hunting Club and Sporting Clays
Pine City MN 320.629.5002 (Chad)

Catered by: CANYON GRILLE RESTAURANT!
Authentic Woodfire cusine!
Coon Rapids 763.323.9100 (Roy)

Features a NEW line of MOSSY OAK, Wild Game Blends
From River Wild Winery (yeah, I know, sounds like a marketing gimmick. That’s what I thought…UNTIL I TASTED THEM!!) Check them out
Call Chad and call or e-mail Roy for more info and reservations!
[email protected]

Thanks for checking it out!

Roy Dodds aka Insp Gadget

[This message has been edited by Jim W (edited 03-08-2004).]

MENU:
Reception at 6:30 pm, first course 7:00pm
~~~~
Pan fried walleye on thyme-tomato salsa, topped with micro greens and tomato water
Wine – Mossy Oak Trout blend
~~~~
Creamy chucker partridge confit risotto topped with a thyme roasted chucker breast
Wine – Mossy Oak Turkey blend
~~~~
Grilled wild boar served with a truffle mashed potato tower and a side of sautéed shallots, baby bok choy, and apricots drizzled with pancetta reduction sauce
Wine – Mossy Oak Waterfowl blend
~~~~
Wood Grilled venison loin drizzled with mango lingonberry sauce on a bed of mixed greens lightly tossed in black truffle balsamic vinaigrette with toasted almonds
Wine – Mossy Oak Venison blend
~~~~

Cost $60.00 per person - Reservations required contact
Roy @ Canyon Grille 763-323-9100 (www.canyongrille.com) [email protected]
OR Chad @ Wings North 320-629-5002 (www.wingsnorth.org)
(Credit Card required with reservation)

Ok, time to go back to the top, reservations are coming in now and notices will be in the papers this Thurs and Fri.

Only 60 seat available, and this is truly a fablous menu of food and wine pairings. It's coming up fast next week, check your calendars and make your reservations while the seats are there to be had.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or contact me directly. Reservations need to be made directly please, not on the forum.

Thanks!

Gadget
aka Roy Dodds
[email protected]